Serves: 2 person
Time: 30 minutes
2 packets of Youmee Plain Noodles
½ firm tofu
2 tbs soy sauce
2 tbs miso
4 tbs kimchi
1L chicken stock
1 can of corn kernels
1 can of sardine in springwater
Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add the Youmee noodles and cook until just tender, 3-5 minutes. Drain in a colander and immediately rinse the noodles well with cold water. Shake the colander to remove excess water. Set aside.
- Using a pot, heat up the chicken stock and add the kimchi into the stock.
- Add miso, soy sauce and sardine fillets, simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour out the water in the corn kernel can and give it a rinse. Then, dice the tofu into small blocks. Set aside.
- Add salt and white pepper to taste. The broth is now ready.
- In a bowl, add the noodles, tofu and corn kernels. Top up the bowl with broth and add in seaweed for garnish. Feel free to serve with some small side dishes like additional kimchi or peanuts.