Serves: 2-3 pax
Time: 30 minutes
2 packets of Youmee Plain Noodles
250g canned black eyed peas, drained and rinsed
25g chicken ham
25g Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup chicken broth, heated
Salt and pepper
- In a saucepan, boil a pot of water and cook the Youmee noodles for 3-5 noodles. Drain the water, transfer the noodles to a plate and drizzle with olive oil to keep it from sticking.
- In a skillet, toast chicken ham for five minutes, then remove from heat.
- Using the same pan, toast the black eyed peas until they are slightly browned.
- In the same saucepan used to cook the noodles, combine the toasted black eyed peas, chicken ham, cheese and chicken broth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss in the noodles until combined. Serve immediately.