Serves: 1 person
Time: 30 minutes
1 Youmee Green Curry Noodles
150g mixed seafood
½ red capsicum
1 small carrot, julienned
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
Handful of French beans
Salt and white pepper to taste
2 tbs of oil
Spring onions & chilli for garnish
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the Youmee noodles and cook until just tender, 2-3 minutes. Drain in a colander and immediately rinse the noodles very well with cold water. Shake the colander to remove excess water. Set aside.
- Cut open the green curry packet and pour it into a bowl.
- Crack open the eggs into a new bowl and scoop 4 tbs of the green curry into the egg mixture. Add a dash of salt and pepper.
- Chop the capsicum into tiny squares. Finely cut the French beans into 2mm width.
- Heat a wok or pan with 1 tbs of oil, fry the garlic until it is browning.
- Add in the carrots, capsicum and beans and toss in the wok for about 1 minute.
- Add in noodles and the remaining green curry sauce.
- Season with salt and white pepper.
- When the noodles are browning and slightly charred, approximately 5 mins, remove them and place on a plate.
- Heat ½ tbs of oil in a medium sized pan, cook the seafood until semi-cooked. It will take about a minute. We don’t want it to be overcooked when added into the egg.
- Remove the seafood and set aside.
- Heat up ½ tbs in the same pan and pour egg mixture into the pan. Make sure the egg mixture covers the whole pan in an even layer. After about 1 minute, add the seafood. The egg should be slightly firm before you add the seafood on it. Cook it for another 2 minutes and flip it. Cook for another 3 minutes until it is nicely brown.
- Remove the omelette and serve it on top of the noodles. Garnish with spring onions and chilli.