Green Curry Stir Fry with Noodles
Serves : 1 person
Time : 15 minutes
1 packet of Youmee Green Curry Noodles
Vegetables of choice
1 piece chicken breast
Chili for garnish
1 clove of garlic, minced finely
1 tbs oil
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the noodles from the Youmee Green Curry Noodles pack and cook until just tender, about 2 minutes. Drain in a colander and immediately rinse the noodles well with cold water. Shake the colander to remove excess water. Set aside.
2. Heat up the oil and cook the minced garlic until slightly brown, then toss in chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the green curry sauce from the packet and continue cooking until half the green curry evaporates, to intensify the flavour of the sauce.
5. Toss in the vegetables at the end. You can use any vegetables of your liking, such as capsicum, carrot, zucchini or tomatoes.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Add the Youmee noodles and toss to coat it thoroughly with the sauce.